Professional Training & Development
Guidelines to our 3 Day Recognising and Responding training programs.
Module 1: Recognising & Responding to Domestic & Family Violence (2 days)
- Recognise the signs, patterns and effects of domestic & family violence
- Practical tips on responding to adults who have experienced domestic & family violence
- Increase knowledge about Queensland domestic & family violence legislation
- Identify appropriate referral options/supports
Module 2: The Effects of Domestic & Family Violence on Children & Young People (1 day)
- Recognise the effects of domestic violence on children & young people, including impacts of trauma on attachment and development.
- Understand how children may cope with these effects.
- Identify supports for children affected by domestic violence, safety planning and appropriate referral options.
PRE-REQUISITE: Applicant must have attended Module 1: Recognising & Responding to Domestic & Family Violence.
Bespoke Professional Training
We are able to tailor training on Domestic & Family Violence to the needs and specialisms of particular organisations or groups. Please contact to discuss how our team can meet your training needs.